Grafton Street is David Danks, David Jones, and Diane Jones. The trio is available for hire for dances, weddings, parties, and other celebrations in the Saratoga Springs - Glens Falls - Capital District Region.
The trio is named for the famous pedestrian walkway in Dublin, Ireland where street musicians entertain passers-by.
- Wedding reception contra dance in Albany, NY, September 2016 [private event]
- Wedding reception contra dance in Essex, NY, October 2016 [private event]
- Festival of Trees, Queensbury Hotel, Queensbury, NY, 3 December 2016 5-5:30pm
- Saratoga First Night, 31st December 2016
- Burnt Hills Contra Dance, 25th February 2017
- Hibernian's St. Patrick's Day Party, 5th March 2017, 1-2pm [private event]
- Hudson River Music Hall St. Patrick's Day Concert with Celtic band Drank the Gold on 11 March 3pm
- Wedding reception contra dance in Arlington, VT, July 2017 [private event]
- Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Festival, Glens Falls, 18 June from 11:30a-12:10p at the Maple and Bay St Stage
- Wedding in Lake Luzerne,NY September [private event]
- Wood Theater, Glens Falls, 6 October